These pork chops are just the right bite of sweet and spice. Pair it with mashed potatoes and dinner can be on the table within 30 minutes. With few ingredients, and a short prep and cook time this is an ideal dinner to serve.
- 4 thick cut pork chops
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp chili powder (can use cayenne)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the brown sugar and spices in a small bowl.
- Rub mixture onto pork chops.
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a skillet over medium/high heat. Add pork chops and cook on each side until nicely browned.
- Remove pork chops, drizzle glaze (that formed in skillet) over the pork chops and serve
*recipe adapted from Budget Bytes