Asian-Style Pork Bacon Burgers
For a twist on your classic burger, serve our Berkshire Black™ Pork Patties with Bacon on a sesame seed bun with tangy Asian broccoli slaw, grilled pineapple and chipotle mayo for a hint of heat.
Total Time| 25 minutes Serves| 4
1 package Berkshire Black™ Pork Patties with Bacon
4 sesame seed buns
2 cups broccoli slaw mix
2 teaspoons rice vinegar
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
4 pineapple slices
1/4 cup mayo
1 tbsp sriracha sauce
salt and pepper
- Grill the burgers, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 165° Fahrenheit, about 8 minutes.
- When the burgers are almost done, grill the pineapple for 2 minutes on each side and lightly toast the buns on the grill.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss the coleslaw mix with the rice vinegar, soy sauce and the sesame oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the mayo and sriracha sauce.
- Spread the chipotle mayo on the inside of the buns, set the patties on the buns, top with a slice of grilled pineapple, the slaw and serve.